It's warming up outside, so it's only right to serve up your BLK & Bold on ice! Try this new recipe for Coconut Milk Thai Iced Coffee using our Limu, Ethiopia single origin beans –great for the plant based coffee lovers!
Coconut Milk Thai Iced Coffee
- ☕️4 cups BLK & Bold Coffee
- 🧊Ice cubes
- 👨🏽🍳1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 🥄1/4 tsp Almond Extract
- 🥥14 oz can full fat Coconut Milk
- 🍁3 tbsp Maple Syrup
1) Brew BLK & Bold Coffee
2) Place coffee in the refrigerator to chill (try flash or cold brew)
3) Add Coconut Milk to saucepan
4) Heat over medium high heat while whisking continuously, until it starts to boil
5) Immediately reduce the heat to low to simmer once it starts boiling, then add maple syrup
6) Simmer while whisking occasionally for 30 minutes, or until the mixture is reduced to half
7) Stir in cardamom powder and almond extract
8) Remove from heat and let it cool Pour desired amount of cooled coconut milk over a glass of coffee and ice, and enjoy!
How did yours turn out? Tag us at @blkandbold and let us know!