Ingredients (SERVES 1):
- 8 ounces brewed hot coffee featuring Brighter Days Light Roast or our NEW BLK & Bold Cold Brew Coffee featuring BLK & Bold Smoove Operator
- 2 ounces oat milk or any plant-based milk of your choice
- Caramel sauce
- 3/4 ounce banana liqueur
- 3/4 ounce hazelnut liqueur
- 2 teaspoons vanilla syrup
- Whipped cream
- Butterscotch chips (for garnish)
- Pour 1 ounce (not too much) of both liqueurs into the cup.
- Stir in vanilla syrup (stir in extra sugar if you like).
- Add milk of your choice to stir in liqueur mixture.
- Once completely mixed:
- Hot: Add freshly brewed hot coffee and mix ingredients together. Top with whipped cream, vanilla syrup and butterscotch chips.
- Cold: Add ice to a glass. Pour in cold brew and milk mixture. Mix together and then add your key toppings.
For a dark roast option, the creamy body of Smoove Operator and notes of toffee pair well with these rich flavors, along with a serving of banana bread or nut muffin for a banana-filled breakfast.